Bk15 back in the saddle

Picked this up on knife traders on Facebook. Also found some pheasant back mushrooms and made a nice sauce to cover a grilled pork loin. All processed with the 15 ofor course

Great pics

Hope all Good hey jump on the pass around
A Cliched Brute
A Gotta See for me and then Julio when you Done
This way Justine Dressed for the Dance
Good to see you Posting Brother
Send your info put you down for October

When you know you wanna

How're you diggin' your mini-5, Clich?

Hot damn the 15 is such a sexy little blade. Couple it with some leather pants and.. hummina hummina hummina.. Tasty looking pork loin there as well..

Clich- That looks delicious! Nice knife and sheath too.

Sweet looking rig.

"Mini 5" ... Such an appropriate nickname for the 15.

Great pics

Hope all Good hey jump on the pass around
A Cliched Brute
A Gotta See for me and then Julio when you Done
This way Justine Dressed for the Dance
Good to see you Posting Brother
Send your info put you down for October

When you know you wanna

Don't think I've been or will be around enough to be worthy but pencil me in and if the timing is right I'd be happy to help. But I don't want to give a definite yes and let anyone down

What about the 5.

The 5 holds a special place in my heart and my safe. The 15 fits well scout below my pack. Missed her there and this fills that need with day hiking and single overnights coming up. I'm hoping to do a multi nighters on the Appalachian trail this year with the older boy. In that case the 5 and my small forest axe will be the tools of choice.

How're you diggin' your mini-5, Clich?

Love it. My go to when the gec hay'n helper isn't enough.
Nice! Great to have you posting pics again.

I'll be around. I still browse but have gotten out in front of the camera in life. Living it to the fullest.

Hey Clich.....

Always a pleasure to see you here...... Great pix and a tasty looking roast..... Yum...... Hurry back.... E

Back