BK15 Brass & Badass

Any plans to cut out that lanyard hole?

And i dont think i quite understand whats up with what appears to be a large bolt going through the sheath.

Any plans to cut out that lanyard hole?

And i dont think i quite understand whats up with what appears to be a large bolt going through the sheath.

Nope......haha.
I've thought about it quite a bit.
I don't use lanyard holes much, I don't like them.
If the cavity underneath my brass was Round, I would drill a hole in the brass, but since it's a slot, I'm not going to!
Idk why, but I Hate slotted lanyard holes that you see our there now. Bark River uses them alot. Drives me Nuts.....lol.

If I really like this, maybe I'll epoxy the slabs on, fill the void, and Drill a nice clean hole through?

Does it look Bad without a lanyard hole?
I figured the extra surface added Bling!
*it wasn't cause I was lazy.

It doesnt look bad. Just like its missing something. Id consider cutting out(deleting) the lanyard hole completely but that may make it look odd as well. A simple hole would probably look best. Its also fine the way it is. Plus all that matters is that you like it.

Nope......haha.
If the cavity underneath my brass was Round, I would drill a hole in the brass, but since it's a slot, I'm not going to!
Idk why, but I Hate slotted lanyard holes that you see our there now. Bark River uses them alot. Drives me Nuts.....lol.

If I really like this, maybe I'll epoxy the slabs on, fill the void, and Drill a nice clean hole through?

But what about the bolt/pin thing on the sheath?

I noticed it and thought it looked good. Extra bling!

Nope......haha.

Back