• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BK2 Kydex and Cold STeel Recon Scout Bowie (C4) Kydex FSOT

KiljoyKutlery

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello,
These are USA only, PP is preferred (gift would be cool).
Shipped in a USPS priority envelope with a DC#.

TRADES:
I need a leather sheath for the Recon Scout Bowie...also, a user Benchmade 158BK or a Linder Super Edge, or a Cold Steel Master hunter.
Users are preferred. Also, Kydex around .91 or Micarta sheets..3/8" thick would get my attention. Or large Belly's around 7-9oz. I could also use 3/16" or 1/4" stainless steel tubing..that would be cool. Brown or black leather dye and needles.
I have a ton of stuff to trade for the right knife or knife making supplies.

The top one is for the Becker BK2, it fits the factory Micarta or Grivory scales. No techlock. $35 $30shipped

The bottom one is for the Cold Steel Recon Scout Bowie. This is made by C4, and are sometimes for sale on a certain auction site...these are lined with hook and loop material, making the sheath VERY quiet and Scratch resistant. It has 3 loops, it came with 2, and I added another, so you can carry it in any position you like basically. As far as I know, this should fit either the SanMai or Carbon models. $55 $50shipped

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Price drops! These are some really nice kydex sheaths, well worth the asking price!

Back