BK2; MK19 Grenade Launcher; M240B Machine Gun; M2 .50Cal Heavy Machine Gun

I don't even pretend to know as much about knives as most of you on here; but I do know about a few other things. Enjoy the pics!!
One is of my BK2 on my kit; the others - well just hope you enjoy.
DSC01930.jpg
DSC01936.jpg
DSC01951.jpg
DSC01964.jpg
IMG-20120906-00047.jpg

Seems odd to be wearing camo and a bright (...) orange vest on top of it!

Nice shots though man.

Very cool to see a BK2 in the field! I wish the Canadian military was more relaxed on non-issued kit so that I could do that same. Any knife I'll carry on course will have to be pretty much hidden.

"Seems odd to be wearing camo and a bright (...) orange vest on top of it!"

He wanted to make sure the hunters saw him!!!
When on the range we shot the MK-19; M240; and M2 the "safety" has to wear one. Range/post requirements.

Last edited:
Great pics and thanks for your service

Ma Deuce!
That has to be the only background where ACU actually works! Don't leave that position! :D

Sweet pics I've always wanted to shoot a 19, the idea of a full auto grenade launcher always piqued my interest

awesome stuff, love these photos. looks like fun.

Man, that Ma Deuce looks SWEET. What's it like shooting that? Also, BK2 FTW, and thanks very much for your service. My wife and I have been pleased to find out that the military community is everything we expected it to be; hope you have found the same.

Got to shoot Mk19, M2, M60, and LAW training rounds in Security Police training in '93. Very cool! Didn't have a BK2, though.

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. We're a very visual crowd here! My BK2 goes with me everywhere, it's by far the best knife I've ever owned.

Looks like a good time Major! Hope you brought me back that tank I asked for. ;)

Just the thread title got my heart racing. The M2 .50 Cal is on my bucket list to get behind.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Back