BK2 Saves the day

tuffthumbz

BANNED
Best knife ever made? Starting to think so. I use my bk2 for everything from food prep to chopping down small trees, but i just had the best knife test ever. So my girlfriend locked her keys in the car (shocker) and she was freeking out saying "how do i get to work tomarrow without my car" So after calling a tow company and them quoting me about $150 to unlock the car, i decided to take matters into my own hands. First i tried the hanger in the door, nothing. So my girlfriend is crying, and im scratching my head. Then i think to myself....hey i loves knives how can i use one to help my problem. So i grab my BK2 and jam is in between the door and car and just start to pry it open. Im thinking this is the end of my knife its gonna bend or break or something. So i pry the door open enough to reach in and unlock the door with close to no effort. I look at the knife and not a scratch. My girlfriend was happy as hell and now has a new respect for my collection.

Best knife ever made? Starting to think so. I use my bk2 for everything from food prep to chopping down small trees, but i just had the best knife test ever. So my girlfriend locked her keys in the car (shocker) and she was freeking out saying "how do i get to work tomarrow without my car" So after calling a tow company and them quoting me about $150 to unlock the car, i decided to take matters into my own hands. First i tried the hanger in the door, nothing. So my girlfriend is crying, and im scratching my head. Then i think to myself....hey i loves knives how can i use one to help my problem. So i grab my BK2 and jam is in between the door and car and just start to pry it open. Im thinking this is the end of my knife its gonna bend or break or something. So i pry the door open enough to reach in and unlock the door with close to no effort. I look at the knife and not a scratch. My girlfriend was happy as hell and now has a new respect for my collection.

Well, if anything was going to break, it probably wouldn't be the BK-2.:D

Good work, tuffthumbz. I can't think of a better thing to do with a Becker, than to keep your lady happy.

I think youre the first guy to use his knife to pry a car door open!! But alot of BF'ers buy their knife for excactly that reason. Consider yourself lucky for trying it :D

Last edited:
Just look at all that damage, damn guess i need a new one. :)
ryth185.jpg

ryth182.jpg

ryth183.jpg

ryth184.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if the BK-2 starts the thing also. Should fit right in the ignition slot.:D

Funny thing was, before I read this thread I thought to myself if the BK2 saved the day it MUST somehow involve prying and cutting on a vehicle! :D

Back