BK2-The Becker train wrecker.

Will this new sheath be available for purchase alone, or will I "have to" purchase another BK2? ;)

Really looking forward to seeing what improvements have been made.

I just got off the phone with Paul young. Let me tell ya there's some really nice people working over at there at Kabar.:thumbup::thumbup:

He told me to ship the defective sheath into him,and they should have the new sheaths in by the end of the month,and that he would ship one out to me as soon as they got them in.

As for the new sheaths,I couldn't really get too much out of him about them,But he did tell me that, they will pretty much look the same, they'll have a few minor up grades, with better materials,and they'll just overall be made better.

To whomever asked.
I'm sure if you called Kabar and asked them to sell you a new sheath I'm sure they would.

Hey Frontline....

I am happy that you are happy !!!!....Kydex is NOT supposed to do that but, %$#%%^%$@@**happens......I am so glad that I have the Ka-Bar people guarding my name!!!!....Thank You for your patience and understanding.......

All Best....

ethan

Hey Frontline....

Sorry about the inconvenience.....Give Tooj a call at 1 800 282 0130.....The only prob is gonna be timing ....Ka-Bar is waiting anxiously for sheaths.......If you are planning a big trip soon and gotta, gotta have one right now please pm me with a phone number....If I were you I would wait a bit for the new one - it is Awesome.....Anyhow talk to the Tooj.....

All Best....

ethan

And that, sir, is why I'll keep coming back to Becker! I have tons of respect for someone who stands by his product AND his customers!

Thank you for how you take care of your customers! That goes for Tooj, too.

I have dealt with many knife companies over the years and I can't stress enough the professionalism that Ka-bar conducts itself with. A testiment to the people at Cutco. Don't let the good name slip. I love many of your current product line. The Dozier folders are awesome for the money. They are very solid and take and hold a great edge. The cutlass machete Rocks. I'm putting a stacked leather handle on the large bowie, and What else can be said about the Becker line. Ka-bar was very smart to team up with someone with the reputation and experience of Ethan. I promote you fellas to everyone I know, and I truly hope that your efforts don't go unnoticed by the masses. :D You deserve a large portion of the market. IMO

Back