Bk2

GregB

Gold Member
My local pawn shop has a old beat up Camillus BK2 priced at $50. Is that a decent price? What do beaters bring on the used market?

Thanks,

GregB

You can get the Ka-Bar version, brand new, for less than $60 online. Including shipping, mine came out to $65 and change. Delivered to my door in about three days.

What would be a "good" price for the beater?

Thanks,

GregB

What would be a "good" price for the beater?

Thanks,

GregB

I don't know what a good price would be for a beater. Perhaps someone else can jump in with that info. The fact that it's an old Camilus may give it some collector's value --since they're no longer made -- if it's not too beat up.

offer no more than $25.00 if it's beat up.though they do clean up very well,thats for you to know not the pawn shop.if not go buy a brand new glorious BK2 (Becker train wreacker) and feel the power!

If it is just the coating worn away I can see going a little higher then $25 but if there is any edge damage or the scales are damaged I might just not consider buying it at all.

It's a pawn shop, they paid alot less and need to turn a small profit. Throw a low bid, they want to move it and enjoy a pre owned knife/

It's hard to hurt a BK2, so the pawn shop knife may be a good move however remember on thing "WARRANTY" The Camillus Becker Knives are purchased mostly as collectors. The KA BAR Becker's have a lifetime warranty.

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop
www.ridgeknifeshop.com

Back