BK62 In!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, made ya look. :D

giphy.gif

We're all in the same boat. Want to be the first one to get it, and post photos for the win. :D

I seem to get one after everyone else usually. :thumbsup:

Only 36 in the first batch at Tomar's . Don't know how soon the second batch will be in o_O
How do you know that?

Never mind, I see it now.

So Tomar's is still taking our money, but we wont get one till AFTER the holidays/maybe Spring?
if we weren't in the first 36? Damn... I didn't see that small print early this morning. I didn't wait long to "purchase", what are the odds of (us) getting Any?
;/

So Tomar's is still taking our money, but we wont get one till AFTER the holidays/maybe Spring?
if we weren't in the first 36? Damn... I didn't see that small print early this morning. I didn't wait long to "purchase", what are the odds of (us) getting Any?
;/
I dont think it was there this morning when I ordered either. I however have no shipping date on my invoice so I'm guessing I'm not in the 36.

It was a much better price at Tomars than the other retailers

It wasn't there when I preordered but I'am not counting on being in the the 36 group.

I preordered mine around 7:30 this morning then later received an invoice from Tomar with an estimated shipping date of 11/15/2018. I reckon this means I am one of the lucky 36?

Gonna lock this one up. Was just meant to be a light hearted joke, but it's getting other traffic some of the other threads on the 62 deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back