BK62 Photos Here

QYgMFUp.jpg

oOivh8E.jpg

good to see you here - wish I could see your picture. ;)
The photo link is to a website that you have to be a member of. You can right click the photo icon it left above, click copy photo address, and paste it in the browser url.

I can't seem to leave the 62 alone ;) did a very little change to the scales and with a super fine file I thinned the area where your pointer finger wraps around. Now my finger melts in there and feels AMAZING! I want to Thank KaBar and Ethan again for this Knife ;) it's very well done with enough so we can tailor it to our individual liking :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
IMG_3728.JPG IMG_3729.JPG

Check this out. I cut up a rotisserie chicken last night and washed my 62s blade with dawn and hot water. As soon as it dried it turned blue purple but only 75% of the blade both sides same pattern. I thought damn thats cool but I'd like the whole blade to look like that. I rubbed chicken fat and meat on the rest of the blade and washed it the same way twice. Nothing!!!!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153781516@N05/

Check this out. I cut up a rotisserie chicken last night and washed my 62s blade with dawn and hot water. As soon as it dried it turned blue purple but only 75% of the blade both sides same pattern. I thought damn thats cool but I'd like the whole blade to look like that. I rubbed chicken fat and meat on the rest of the blade and washed it the same way twice. Nothing!!!!!!
Weird.

In all seriousness, I've had almost the exact same thing with a stripped ESEE 4. A nice bluish patina. But only where it touched the hot meat (in this case, it was a steak that I had just finished grilling, if I recall correctly). I would guess that the heat of the rotisserie chicken had a lot to do with the effect.

In all seriousness, I've had almost the exact same thing with a stripped ESEE 4. A nice bluish patina. But only where it touched the hot meat (in this case, it was a steak that I had just finished grilling, if I recall correctly). I would guess that the heat of the rotisserie chicken had a lot to do with the effect.
I'm going to rub a hot grilled pork chop on it tonight. It is blue were i cut the yard buzzard.

Buy another hot chicken and stab it deep. Then wash and rinse...

Back