BK7 Bushcraft Knife

Its unique use is striking a firesteel without even opening it up(which its fantastic for BTW, you use your thumb on the blade to push it ) and anything else that a small knife works good for from eating to digging out thorns. The handle is to small for any long term use for carving wood or the like without causing hand cramps.
I shallow drilled the lanyard hole out wider slightly and filled it with glow crystal infused gorilla glue so I don't need to shine a torch around to find it at night when I set it down for a second, blast from a torch has it glowing most of the night.
I actually don't have it any more, I sent it to a friend(ordered him one as part of a xmas package for him and it never arrived so I included mine) I should have a replacement soon and will mod it the same way. Its been sorely missed which I think is the best way to tell if you use something enough to really need it.

Beautiful knives, Phoynix! I would never think of building a survival kit that lacked a good saw (mine is a Wicked Hand Saw and has served me well). Nice Opinel! Is that just for hand-work?

Mine isn't broken in yet, but so far I really like mine :)

YOEuusNABxiXFHcDRvOp7lLZRYh-QrdE3RGVFkzws8jn8Vm0t7bmqm9MdpKIQAi7I9nUvYVRA5tSck_38vzJdRxVMjtCL2xA1q5gvTe5mL04d1s49QetU7M0RQj6d2vzsWPyZ2TTTDBQOhWDCiYjPwljdRBUIqr5hPLz_g3S3YoDijWesVVgOGfUlEqOszuE6H3ViGFsPMZsxQA4_wsyDiE6PHJsytgqHRSzqqXonOfVbpgQ12IloIGwAy_3w1Zu6hgiCj3oclnG4t_F3syiWMBHrAWqXI8YPJ_1KPAU06pNxZ5cU2ZTFL0_IjE4-nZ2xk0rEYiovNU4YbDUX_JceeAWbvJYBqqinIGgAHwK6v-CJjwSshb6vh_zkR3cEnBXDj9Kmr1pxhuB3lxUz0MM6y7psZdhJEAUSkZsqwk_okLAwTLo62JWt7GyFRPEa-YEWPYCE8ZoKcd8C0vpoINKE6YEuVND-no_dp_nj6aNVikHhY5UUw30Okd4j9OrcnqEtEKlmQyQ2dEPkRT34pFOd8-VreweERd-5dZAoQhpulkl52vF5BPmKi8D2Uk8HU98ueIAmAAba8mFh4qTV0qFReyxIhVGyht7JU8kyJY=w800-h533-no

Btw. This thread lacks pictures ... BK7 pictures :D

Last edited:
Back