BK9 DESTRUCTION

Interesting results. I'm wondering how this would compare to other knives. I have never seen a knife bend this far in a piece of wood.

Exactly. Using a freaking hammer, duh.

Yep. If used for Bactitoning Tyrannical Botanicals, use another Tyrannical Botanical to make the other meet its demise on the blade steel. Not any thing harder is what I highly suggest.

Dem guys still funny.

Last edited:
I think they did the 9 plenty of justice. They wanted to see how far they could push it, and they found out. Other than that, which they knew was a bad idea, they enjoyed and recommended the knife. Not the first time they've done destruction testing, won't be the last.

Their bk2 videos are what made me want a BK2! And now I have a BK10 to go with it. And a kabar dogs head...:D

The only thing that I like about Russians are their videos of running each other down when cross eyed on Vodka.

Those guys are entertaining, you gotta wade through a lot of nipple rubbing B.S. to get to the goods.

I think they did the 9 plenty of justice. They wanted to see how far they could push it, and they found out. Other than that, which they knew was a bad idea, they enjoyed and recommended the knife. Not the first time they've done destruction testing, won't be the last.

Their bk2 videos are what made me want a BK2! And now I have a BK10 to go with it. And a kabar dogs head...:D
Agreed, they do a fair job of reviewing knives, for the most part.
I could do without the theatrics.

Those guys are idiots. Entertaining and funny idiots. :)

I have bent my bk4 that much and it bounced back.

You will break most knives batonning with a hammer.

They have a heavy bias towards convex edges and never rate knives with v edges as high because they won’t feather stick as well. They are basically looking for an indestructible knife that batons well and feather sticks very well.

I too have a middle school sense of humor and find them amusing.

Agreed, they do a fair job of reviewing knives, for the most part.
I could do without the theatrics.

I agree that they were honest that they were trying to destroy it and it went further than any other knife that they have tested. But some of the theatrics.... eh!

The bk 9 is good. On this we can all agreed.
So let it be written.

There's a nonserrated KaBar d2 extreme now. Looks like a dog's head, only made from d2.
Very tempting.

i stopped watching the video when i saw the hammer...for that weight, i'd rather pack more booze.

the most bend i've seen that still survived the abuse are with busse's infi hands down...i have a few yet i still choose to pack a mora instead 99% of the time...like i said so i can carry higher priority items which is more booze :)

Back