DSC08940.JPG

DSC08880.JPG

DSC08882.JPG

DSC08883.JPG

DSC08889.JPG

DSC08890.JPG

DSC08893.JPG

Simona,

Thank-you for sharing your pictures! You are a very talented photographer.

Razz

Sal should hire you to do all of their promotional photos Simona. Your work is as good or better than any professional's that I've seen.

Great pics, as usual, and like John said the "thru the hole " pics are very nice. Where have you been Simona?

Hi Sia. Another great work, as usually.
Too bad my slow internet connection doesn't allow me to admire your work as often as I would. :(

BTW, don't forget to send the Millie back to me when you're done with it

as usual, great work simona.
what is your setup for photos ? camera etc

thanks for sharing

severtecher, thanks :)
where ? i stayed on the village few days :)

ouu LOL, dialex, you and interest to big blades ??! ;)

disorder, really nothing special, i have Sony DSC P50 camera, camera have good lens i think, now its older model, 2.1 megapixel, but still work good..but its ordinary camera, nothing special ...
First, its in your eye, not in the camera so many... :D

But im think about new, this one :
Sony DSC F717, 5Mpix, with Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar lens (38-190), macro from 1cm distance, and etc ..., i saw photos 1024x768 of it and no comment, superexcellent!

16029.jpg

Simona said:
But im think about new, this one :
Sony DSC F717, 5Mpix, with Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar lens (38-190), macro from 1cm distance, and etc ..., i saw photos 1024x768 of it and no comment, superexcellent!

I use an F717 too Simona and I can highly recommend it. The picture of my Para-Military that you used for one of your wallpapers was taken with an F717. Not that there is anything wrong with the camera you use now when I look at the Military pics!

what about lighting? and you touched them up with photo shop or something right?
like the reflection off the top of the clip in this pic.
DSC08908.JPG

Moon said:
what about lighting? and you touched them up with photo shop or something right?

No, no Photoshop..., you move, under sunlight, with camera and you get sun reflection where you want ...

Simona said:
No, no Photoshop..., you move, under sunlight, with camera and you get sun reflection where you want ...

Oh OK, you are very skilled, I always enjoy looking at your photos :)

:cool: What beautiful art you create with these fine tools and your keen eye! Thank you once again, Simona.

Best wishes, Jeff/1911.

Back