• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Black Bear Knives Orange G-10 Trapper NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a really nice Orange G-10 trapper style knife I ordered direct from the maker a few months back. It has never been used, carried or sharpened. This is a really neat pattern and Man O Man is it ever wicked sharp. It features the makers own grind which is called A.C.E. grind or (asymetrical cutting edge). This is a lightweight, rugged knife begging to be carried and used. No issues, top quality custom for only a little $$$.

Here are the specs:
Blade Length: 3.250"
Thickness: .110"
Steel: S30V
Hardness: HRC 59-60
Style: Clip Point
Lock: Locking Spring Bar
Overall Length: 7.500"
Closed Length: 4.250"

First one to say they want it by PM, email or Post gets it. "I'll take it" supercedes and pending offers, questions or expressions of interest.

$old (Waaay below what I paid) delivered in the U.S.A. Paypal only fees included. Paypal only-NO E-Checks.

International shipping on this one is okay for an additional $25 and you accept all responsibility once it leavess the U.S.A.
bbk3.JPG

bbk4.JPG

bbk1.JPG

bbk2.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back