• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Black coated SYKCO Alpha Dog 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneAndSteel

Gold Member
Alright folks: I will be leaving for a 3 week "camping trip" on Monday and I'd like to have this sold before then. SYKCO Alpha Dog 6 Black coated INFI. I love this blade so much that I had to have a DC finish one (which I was fortunate enough to acquire from @forager ). Regrettably, the chief doesn't see the value in having two of the same knife so the black coated must go. As received from Busse: unused, uncarried, and unsharpened. Comes with leather-wrapped kydex sheath (with belt loop and BladeTech Tek-Lok), tactical cardboard sheath, and sharpening sheet. One thing to note: the crinkle coat looks a little off on the choil. I'm a user so it doesn't bother me, but I don't want a collector to feel misled. It comes through clearly in the pictures. $260 PayPal goods and services (CONUS). Normal rules apply: first "I'll take it" and PM gets it.

Alpha Dog 6 Specs:

Steel: INFI
OAL: Approx. 11 3/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 6 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Bevel: High Sabre Flat Grind
Handle: Black Resiprene C
Blade Finish: Coated

https://imgur.com/a/zWjMsxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back