• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BLACK FRIDAY! at the KnifeCenter

KnifeCenter

Dealer / Materials Provider
We have some BOLD Deals - on A LOT of knives you will want to buy!
You'll need to show up on the site on Black Friday to see them!

Thursday, Nov 24 at Midnight - Eastern time US - I'll put the page up soon.

Thursday, Nov 24 at Midnight - Eastern time US - I'll put the page up soon.

Thanks Tom or Howard! Last year I waited until Midnight EST for an online retailer only to find out it was PST. Looking forward to some great deals!

No peeks or hints? I can't stand the anticipation. I love when you guys have big sales. I always end up with a great deal on a knife I wanted!

Of course I'll be visiting family in the land of no internet. I guess I'll take a drive into town and look for 3g service or wifi that night.

hey maybe you can clear something up for me
I checked on your website, I am a fan of the zero tolerance knives
you site says and I quote "
Part Number: ZT0301
Manufacturer: Zero Tolerance Knives
Typically ships within 1-6 months "

is this for real? or is just a tragic case of poor web page editing? (I removed the part with the pricing didn't think your website pricing was relevant here just the shipping times confused the crap out of me"

They are notoriously slow in shipping to us. We're trying to be as accurate as possible and take entire brands and post representative time estimates. That's what our buyer came up with for ZT. I wish it was different, believe me.

Sorry to be off topic, but can't seem to find answer. Do you guys have a physical store in MD or just online? Thanks

Sorry to be off topic, but can't seem to find answer. Do you guys have a physical store in MD or just online? Thanks

You are certainly welcome to come in to pick up your order from our location here in College Park.

Last edited:

It isn't a regular store where there are a bunch of knives in cases that you can look at and handle, or at least it wasn't the last time I went to pick up an order. It's an office. When I stopped by, someone went in another room to get my order and brought it out to me. Even though it isn't a regular store, they were very pleasant to deal with. It was kind of fun to see the folks behind the business.

Back