• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackberry Stuff

Don't need these accessories for my Verizon 7250 Blackberry any more. All are Blackberry original parts, except the NiteIze case. All cases support the sleeper function (have the magnet in them).

1. Standard OEM battery and battery door. Used this for 2 weeks then I got an extended battery.
2. Blackberry desktop stand. Brand new.
3. NiteIze Rugged Blackberry Case (brand new - fits 72XX and 75XX series). *GONE*
4. Horizontal active case (silver and black).
5. Leather swivel Blackberry holster (used for 2 weeks).

Email with any questions or for pics. I can also find the Blackberry part numbers for these if you need them to look up online. Looking to trade for something useful (Spyderco, Benchmade, SAK, etc.)

Here's the answer by part for the compatibility with the 7520 (Nextel Blackberry). I can get the part #'s if you would like to double check.

1. Standard OEM battery (this will fit the 7520) and battery door (the battery door will not fit the 7520).
2. Blackberry desktop stand. Brand new. (this will fit the 7520 if it doesn't have the extended battery)
3. NiteIze Rugged Blackberry Case (brand new - fits 72XX and 75XX series) (this will fit the 7520).
4. Horizontal active case (silver and black). (this will not work on the 7520 due to the antenna)
5. Leather swivel Blackberry holster (used for 2 weeks). (this will fit the 7520)

4 out of 5 isn't bad I guess (not counting the battery door).

Yager - sent you an email also.

Back