Blacksmith Leg Vise

It Sold. :( It looked like a nice one. I frequently search on the keyword "vise" and leg vises come up most weeks in case anyone missed out.

Andrew,
I sorry you missed it, I found it by accident, I was purchasing something from his auction, and saw it, I would have snapped it up myself but I have a really nice one already. I will keep my eyes peeled open for the next find and post it here.
:(

I snagged it! Been wanting one of these for years and I just couldn't pass it up at that price. New ones are just ridiculously expensive. Thanks for the head's up Rene! :)

I'm suprised you didn't have one already Peter. With your background I figured you would have a leg vice and anvil in your back seat at all times.:D

You've got a good memory Peter! I really should try to find those pics of the stuff we did when I was the lowly blacksmith's apprentice :) and post them. I was just speaking to the blacksmith, Fred Fisher, himself last night and we were talking about my current endeavors. He's really happy to see me pursuing this related field.

Back