• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackwood Hunter For Sale

My name is Kyle Royer, I am 17 Years old. I've been making knives for three years, but mostly after attending the Bill Moran School of Bladesmithing last April. I will be going for my Journeyman Smith ranking next year at the 2009 Blade Show.

I forged this hunter out of 5160, the blade is 5 7/8 inches long and the over all length is 11 inches.
The handle is made out of African Blackwood.
The guard and pin are made out of German Silver
I am selling this knife for $300.00
I can also make a nice Pouch or Snap sheath for about $50.00

Blackwood Droppoint.jpg

Welcome, Kyle! I actually had to run over to your website and have a look to see if you were for real. :D I have been around custom knives most of my life; very, very rarely have I seen a man as young as you, produce such impressive knives. Beautiful work! I look forward to seeing much more of your talented work in the future. :thumbup:

Your work is unbelievable, man! For what it's worth, you have my deepest respect:thumbup:

Your commitment and talent is a model for other teens (and adults as well). I've been railing about the state of our youth recently but you remind me there is still a lot of good out there.

Great looking work Kyle. I will probably be purchasing one of your knives in the near future as by the time you are twenty you will likely have a two year waiting list!

Back