Blade 2013 thread! (KAI related)

JuJu-

Gold Member
I want to get this started here for those that are going and us poor souls not able to attend this year! If you can make it and have pics or vids post them up here! If you can't make it and want to wish Kershaw, ZT, and Kai good luck post your best wishes here! This is a thread for fans of Kai to see all this year's Blade show has to offer!

Disclaimer*
If you have anything negative to say don't even think about posting it in here, smart mouth posts will be deleted and asked to not come back.

Last edited:
Firsties!

Good luck, not that you need it! To all those lucky enough to go Have a good one and keep us updated!

Throw them in here! I figure this will keep all the info in one place compared to other years there were about 15 different threads and it was hard to keep up.

this thread is about to make me feel like an extremely hormonal teenager (no offense...**coughcough niner,knotty,dbags)

Happy because new knife info... but angry, because i know i can’t be there to experience it for myself... HOORRRAYYYY!

this thread is about to make me feel like an extremely hormonal teenager (no offense...**coughcough niner,knotty,dbags)

Happy because new knife info... but angry, because i know i can’t be there to experience it for myself... HOORRRAYYYY!

Haha...

Haha Steb.
Kirb, get some pics of the 0600 for me, please :p

I'll go next year though.

Im looking foward to going myself one day......but til than good luck and have fun!!!! looking foward to seeing some pics and learning something.

Ohhhhh pics of the 0566 please!

Is there any list of rumored new releases at the show?

I will be taking lots of pics on saturday. If I can figure out how to post them from my phone I will, but if I cant figure it out, I will post them all Sunday night when we get home from the aquarium. If I knew what anyone looked like, I would keep an eye out to say hello, but alas, I dont.

Just got the photobucket app. Youre right, its good to go.

null_zps4047628b.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I will be taking lots of pics on saturday. If I can figure out how to post them from my phone I will, but if I cant figure it out, I will post them all Sunday night when we get home from the aquarium. If I knew what anyone looked like, I would keep an eye out to say hello, but alas, I dont.

Get the photobucket app. It's so convenient.

Well have fun you lucky dogs, won't be there this year so post your pics, especially those of the Kershaw crew, love to see a picture of Kai, and any new releases. Stay safe!

Subbing this thread:thumbup: If the BF servers go down during BLADE it's only because I'm autorefreshing this thread bigtime. Have fun at BLADE guys!

More like testosteronal :p

Back