BLADE 2018

I spoke with them on the phone maybe a year ago and they said Damascus Insingo was coming. They didn't say when..... but they said it was.....

I like the Damascus Insingo idea, what a sweet looking blade that would be.

I honestly don't understand why it hasn't been introduced yet. I don't think it would change much, if anything about the manufacturing processes. The only reason for the delay that I can think of is that Insingo sales might potentially lag drop point by a significant margin. If that's the case then there's not much incentive to introduce the Insingo in Damascus. One can hope though.

NCHunter78,

Most would assume a company will or would produce items that customers desire and a medium seems to get mentioned frequently, but it is not produced by CRK. Same goes for the probably one of the most common folders being the benchmade griptilian (small and large), but then there is Spyderco who now produces has the PM3,PM2 and military to cover all sizes.

Laws vary throughout the US and abroad which restrict a large models and a medium would possibly work, then we could look at personal preference for a size or hand size which fits the handle best without hot spots users seem to mention frequently.

I am guessing it is just a lost cause but it would be nice. I would pick up two.

I honestly don't understand why it hasn't been introduced yet. I don't think it would change much, if anything about the manufacturing processes. The only reason for the delay that I can think of is that Insingo sales might potentially lag drop point by a significant margin. If that's the case then there's not much incentive to introduce the Insingo in Damascus. One can hope though.

Production capacity is maxed. It's not that they don't want to do that or can't do it..they don't have the capacity at this time to do it.

They are outsourcing these new Mil-spec phone cases to China starting May 1st. They will also put out a line of sunglasses.

IMG_20180411_154330~4.jpg

Last edited:
I would love... LOVE to see some Tanto versions of the Wilson Combat Models.

A Tanto Star-Tac would be an Insta-Buy for me!!!

I would love a 10 inch overall Pacific. That would be an amazing fixed blade.

I would most like to see the regular Sebenza come back.

I've been carrying a small Inkosi since they were first released. Got one in my pocket now. I have owned a crap load of CRK's over the years but never a large anything. I always thought if they would have shrunk the large Inkosi down the same percentage that they did with the small Inkosi I would have bought one long ago. A damascus small PJ Inkosi would be sweet too!

Honestly, I don't care... if it's CRK and it's new, I'm in. ;-)

But seriously, it's time for a new CRK to enter the stable – seems like ages ago that I added the Ti-Lock – so needless to say I'm waiting anxiously.

Regards,
Adam

Just so happens I'm going to be in Atlanta that week for work. Im excited to go to Blade show, this will be my first big knife show. Been planning on getting a CRK for a while now, what better place than from CRK at Blade show. For those of you that have been, does CRK usually have a good selection on hand at the show? Ill be going on Saturday and am hoping they wont be all sold out. I'm leaning towards a Large PJ Inkosi or a Small Sebenza with micarta. What do you all think my chances are of snagging one?

Just so happens I'm going to be in Atlanta that week for work. Im excited to go to Blade show, this will be my first big knife show. Been planning on getting a CRK for a while now, what better place than from CRK at Blade show. For those of you that have been, does CRK usually have a good selection on hand at the show? Ill be going on Saturday and am hoping they wont be all sold out. I'm leaning towards a Large PJ Inkosi or a Small Sebenza with micarta. What do you all think my chances are of snagging one?
Every year they usually still have a good amount to choose from on Saturday. Thinking about picking myself up a new one this year.

and thinking about it a little more there may be a real good selection of everything this year. I have not seen much talk about Blade at all this year.

What are y'all hoping to see from CRK at Blade this year?
I'd personally love to see a wood and/or damascus Inkosi introduced. I'm not a fan of the Inkosi but think a small damascus would convince me to give it another try.
Another small batch 21 like the Pale Moon Ebony would be really cool as well.

Personally would like another chance at the pale moon ebony, there were some “ technical difficulties “ last time around on my end and I missed my entire chance at a Mnandi.

Back