Blade Coatings?

Does any one know what type of blade coating Bladerigger uses? I am trying to strategies my next purchase.

Thanks for the help,
Brian

James has not updated his site in some time, and I think he is now using Wilson Armor-Tuff. James is very good to work with and he will respond to emails within a day, so shoot him a note.

Within the last few weeks I took delivery of a Defcon 4 and I am quite happy with it.

I believe the difference between the two knives is the handle. I think the AA3 has a straighter handle. The handle is very similar to the handle on the Defcon 4. I believe there may be other minor differences. James offers either a rigger coat handle or a wrapped handle on this knife.

That is a nice blade you have. I like the tanto blade shape. I think I may have found another blade that I want. I also hope to get a customized Spec Recon 2 when my name is called for the custom list, 4 to 5 years.

Sorry this took so long. After all was said and done it was $525. Not as much knife as I was hoping to get for the money, but this was my first "custom" and I am very happy with it. My next one from James will be a full JSP blade.

Back