• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blade NorthEast :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that one with ,rum bottle is it still for sale? what is it and how mucho? el cadiz thx:cool:

that one with ,rum bottle is it still for sale? what is it and how mucho? el cadiz thx:cool:

Hi, The one with the bottle is the Jack Hammer, and yes, it is still available. The price for the Jack Hammer is $300 (plus 3.5% if using paypal).

Hi, if your SAR 5 is still available, can you give me some info on it? Specs, blade coating etc - or email me a picture is possible. Thanks.

Hi, if your SAR 5 is still available, can you give me some info on it? Specs, blade coating etc - or email me a picture is possible. Thanks.

Hi, Yes it is still available.

The specs are:

Blade Length: 5"
Overall Length: 10"
Blade Thickness: 3/16"
Grinds: Convex primary bevel with swedge grind for enhanced penetration.

Here is a pic
sar5bnt1cw6.jpg

Thanks for the info and pic. What would you charge to ship to Canada?

We have flat rate shipping in the US for 9.90, so I am estimating that it would be about $15 to ship to Central/East Coast Canada from PA, maybe slightly more for West Coast, so if we say $15, will that work?

Hi, the shipping sounds reasonable (by the way, I'm right above you in Ontario). Can you give me a total for the SAR 5 with shipping and paypal? Thanks again.

Hi - I tried PM'ing, but could not do that.

Since the postage to Ontario would be $15 vs $9.90, I added $5 to the price (since the price was shipped), that would be $245, and adding the paypal, would come out to $253.57.

If that works for you, please PM or email me for my paypal ID.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back