Blade Polisher

Originally posted by bobrap

Hmmm....NDN and Polish - must make for some interesting meals:)

Ya-up. Ifen we'ud a hayd enny ki-ads we'ud a hayd ta nayum alla de-um
run-nin duhm-me who-un, to-uh, tree, fo-hur en etc.;) :p :rolleyes:

No offence to any of our polish and ndn friends and family. Around our house it's either me saying. "Dumb Ndn!!!!" Or Barb saying, "Dumb Pollock!!!!" :D
Actually it's pretty good to be thought of like that as no one expects to much outta you anyway and this way you can let them do the work while we ndns and pollocks just set back and laugh up our sleeves.:D

As too meals Barb cooks just like my Mom did and not many men are that lucky. Barb has also learned to make hominy and corn soup, fry bread and ndn tacos.
Barb draws the line at grape dumplins as she likes the way I make them.
It takes about a whole gallon of Wech's Concord Grape Juice as it's dayumed hard to find enough wild grapes here anymore and private vines are protected by rattlesnakes with their rattles cut off and they are realy mad about that!!!!!
There's a gallon of grape juice waiting in the pantry. If we don't start getting some rain the fire bans are never gonna be lifted so we can continue with our Sweatlodges and I guess we will just have to invite everyone over for a BBQ and Grape Dumplings!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Cross cultural cuisine -- we have it everyday.:barf:

Perhaps you oughta be glad Bro. That's probably what keeps you
thin.
If Yangdu cooked like Barb does you might be as fat assed as I am.:p :rolleyes: ;) :D

Raht in the middle of when Ah'm a-eatin' mah meatball and mozzerella sammich..WHOOOOEEEE, Barbara Ann, open that there door and fan it back 'n' forth a whal
:rolleyes:

Pleeezzz...speek merican so usen yanks no wut ure tawkin bout. (did I do ok? Shur glad u wernt doon any siferin)

Back