Friday, June 3: 2-7 p.m.
Saturday, June 4: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, June 5: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Admission

$10 per day
$15 two day pass
$20 three day pass
Under 12 FREE with paid adult

Should we meet up on Friday around 6 at 8-Q? Looks like a pretty short drive over to Fogo's, but I don't actually know the area.

~ b

brantoken said:
your so short , are you sure you can make the climb from the curb to the car seat. 38 days is really short.....

Hehe, forgot to update for a few days, now it's 34! I really need to start getting ready to go.

Dan,

Didn't see you post on the 14th on the number count and requested only 6 additions for Fogos. So now we add another 6 to 8?

Who eats more, hogs or sharks?:D

I think the total so far is 10, hdwrlover.

So, it's agreed, then - 6PM at 8-Q (hope I'm there! :D :p :footinmou) and we'll carpool from there.

I have one VIP pass left - anybody want it?

Umm... does anyone mind if I bring two to five more people to dinner? Four or more of my co-workers (fellow soldiers) are coming to the show with me and I'm sure that at least two of them would enjoy meeting all of you. I don't want to be a party crasher with a huge crowd, so if that's a problem for anyone let me know. They're all good people obviously, just haven't been introduced to the Cantina yet.

Well, this ain't the Navy, so the initiation's a mite easier. :eek:

You did warn them about the initiation, right? RIGHT? :D

As long as we can find more stuff to talk about than the military...I know I'm often guilty when w/ milfolk...

John

That may be up to Dan since hes buying ...he may need an extra credit card...or two

go ahead and bring your friends, RR - no sweat. Drop hdwrlover an email to let him know to up the reservation.

Since Dan is buying, maybe we should meet up at 4 and go out for drinks too.

;)

From what I understand we'll be eating with the Busse crowd. :eek: :D Good guys all around!

The total count is around 40 right now I believe. Dinner is at 9.(?), so that should give us plenty of time to relax a bit...maybe in the Pit?

I'm sure hrdwrlover with be by with all the details.

This is working up to quite an event! This is what I look foward to, don't get me wrong the knives are great but but meeting new and old friends is what makes Blade special.

9 ?

yikes!

Guy's.....I might not make it that long.....:confused:

maybe dinner at 7 and dessert at 9?

:D

Ladies & gents,

Since we have about a dozen people, will call Fogos for a separate reservation. Also, by nine my stomach would be screaming. Is 7:30 pm to 8 pm good?

If we get there ahead of the hogs, we can eat everything up and leave them the scraps!:D

Hope there will be enough cars, I will not have one.

For more info on Fogos see the Busse forum: Fogo 2005 roll so far - anyone else??

Is this a place we can hang out for the evening? If so the Dan group could eat at 7-ish and then hang around with the second group.... but I am open to whatever.

As far as cars I think the count so far is 4

I agree,
7;30, 8;00 would be much better for me and the missus. I'd love to eat with fourty other knife nuts...but by 9 i expect to be half starved after running around the show all day.
How the Hogs are gonna do it I don't know, but I'll raise my glass of cola to them.
I don't think there will be any problem with transport...we seem to have 3-4 vehicles.

hdwrlover said:
Who eats more, hogs or sharks? :D

I'd say hogs eat more, but sharks eat faster. So maybe it makes sense to have two feastings...

I'm good for whatever time the group wants. Just put a number in front of me and that's when it is.

Ain't complainin'- good food ain't cheap- but y'all do know that Fogo'll run $45+ per person, right?

Just don't want anyone embarrassed.

John

it's ok with me....but it probably wouldn't hurt to have a backup plan....I will support whatever is suggested....heck, I'll eat at McD's if we have to...
did some thinking.....need to revise my original statement (above)

I don't want to pressure anybody into going to an expensive restaurant. Especially if that money could be better used elsewhere (like on knives :D).

How about this......we could meet at 6PM with a few "suggestions" of places people would like to eat. That way, whoever is there can make their suggestion.

So, high end would be Fogo de Chao.
Something middle-of-the-road would be......
Something lower end.....

Let's open this back up to suggestions. I apologize for leaning heavily on the Fogo option - nobody should feel pressured into going.

What ever the group wants is ok, though can you hang out at Fogo after eating? Or do we need to go somewhere else..something to consider

Back