Blade Show 2014 Pics Thread

Hehe well I'm gonna give it a work out just as soon as I paid it off which shouldn't take more than a week or two.
The MOAB was unexpected so unfortunately I had to put it on the credit card.
We don't live far apart Paul we should try and get together again soon.

Yeah man... I just got a sweet NMFBM I'd like to compare against that MOAB. I'm not sure that's ever been done before. Just remember, you're going to have to keep a firm grip on that MOAB else it may just end up going missing :eek: :D. J/K :).

Yeah man... I just got a sweet NMFBM I'd like to compare against that MOAB. I'm not sure that's ever been done before. Just remember, you're going to have to keep a firm grip on that MOAB else it may just end up going missing :eek: :D. J/K :).

Hehe well I got a ASHBM too and 1311 so we could do a big chopper comparison. Let me know I'm keeping the month of July relatively free for plans so far.

Hehe well I got a ASHBM too and 1311 so we could do a big chopper comparison. Let me know I'm keeping the month of July relatively free for plans so far.

your not going to use that MOAB sir. you told me it was permanently staying in the safe when you pushed me down, step on my hands and grabbed it! J/K congrats on the great score sir. If you do use please take lots of pictures for us!

0605141233_zps0h8aph3h.jpg

0605142049_zpsdank6eax.jpg

0605142052_zps1y26wkek.jpg

0605142057_zpsld9jafoi.jpg

0605142242a_zpswuvbmje7.jpg

0607141102_zpsivzjbslr.jpg

0607141322a_zpsl9i71g2u.jpg

0607142205_zpsrlxz49rz.jpg

0607142326_zpssphn8owm.jpg

0607142327_zpsxa6i7kh0.jpg

0608140157b_zpsce2emgx4.jpg

Bye-bye, Atlanta! See ya next year...

0608141524-1_zpsua9ob07q.jpg

If the weather is fine this weekend I am going to try ASHBM vs 1311 vs NMFSH, will shoot vids.

OK, here's a few:

This is the line forming up to go inside the show

The counter while there was still knives on it.

Josh and Naomi mugging for the camera

The lovely ladies hard at work...sorry for the poor pic of such goodness!

A couple of young Hogs...Trevor's Haley and Tristin; they are FIERCE Hogs at the trough!

Here's Bill, a.k.a. Duramax

A few more:

Planning their assault on the trough?

I had to get a pic of the lovely Pokey!

Having a good time.

Three real characters.

Smile!

More:

Mike Busse and the amazing Kim

The Garthster

Jerry getting ready to start a feeding frenzy

Jeff (Rainwalker) and his loveady

It's not hard to enjoy having your arms around Lexi, Pokey, and Naomi!

Another planning session

The welcoming committee at Jocks n Jills

Yet more!

George being inducted

Bill a.k.a. Duramax being inducted

Another happy Inductee

Yet another!

Trevor's little Haley being inducted

Another happy Inductee

Three good-looking guys!

Waiting for the inductions to begin

Trevor's son Tristin being inducted

Some of my scores

Bronze colored 7-11's and Scrapivore

Awespome pics!! Oh man I wish we had been there. Thanks to Jaxx we enjoyed some of it through his phone and skype over a morning coffee. Keep the pics coming everyone!

Awespome pics!! Oh man I wish we had been there. Thanks to Jaxx we enjoyed some of it through his phone and skype over a morning coffee. Keep the pics coming everyone!

Rob, it was wonderful to see you and Karen via Skype. It added to the fun of the evening. :thumbup:

Thanks for the photos Tom. I speak for all those that may be having difficulty remembering that night.

" Tom Kanik "

It was nice getting to meet you. Thank you for the pics. I thought I heard someone say smile while I was being inducted lol. Being my first Blade Show I was so overwhelmed that I forgot to take any pics ! But it was nice to talk cars and knives with you.
Oh yeah really nice scores you got there !!!!!!! Congrats !!

Rob, it was wonderful to see you and Karen via Skype. It added to the fun of the evening. :thumbup:

Lora it was awesome to see you too, albeit ever so briefly. Can't wait to catch up properly with you next year :)

Always good to see you guys even if it is over a phone. Hope to see you guys soon.

Yeah, yeah yeah, crazy Hogs and big sharp knives. Was that a polished Shaker in that photo? Me like!!!

Back