Blade Show 2016 pics

Ezekiel bread. Not sure it will do me any good as most of my carb intake is not food. Lots of sweet tea keeps my weight on. Did loose a little when I cut out soda and went to homemade sweet tea only.

What was left after fridays madness
6b84993fb9249a1295856be91f0177d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow those little hatchets
look nice.

From what I saw the only things left after this morning was 2 scrap yards and that one poor little camo hatchet. It was really nice,don't know why it wasn't picked up.

The lady in the pink dress is Shaley, and the other lady is Watson.;) I met them last year at Blade.

The opening table was stripped pretty clean and fast this year. Last time I saw it collected that fast was before they started putting the chain up so VIP could actually get in and see the blades on the table.

I suspect that those with Exhibitor's passes still get a chance to see what is on the counter and where it's located before the counter is covered up.

On Friday it was. They removed the cover just before they dropped the chain. I think it was on Saturday too.

Was there a second full counter offering on Saturday too ? Dang I've got to make it next year, hopefully :)

Yes sir,, good stuff both days..

Huh, I was not aware of that, I got there at 9:45, I suppose the knives were made available at 9:00. Guess I shouldn't have stopped for breakfast on the way down. I won't make that mistake again, thought that was only Friday they did that.

Back