Blade Show 2019 - Show Us Your Knives

Blade Show 2019 is just a few weeks away. some knifemakers have already completed quite a few knives so Its time to post in my annual "Show Us Your Knives" thread.

We would sure appreciate pre-views of any BLADE bound knives makers care to share.

Even if you post photos in a separate thread, please post them here as well.
For future reference, it's very convenient to have all '2019 BLADE Show knives in one thread.

Blade Show is Friday June 7th> Sunday June 9th this year.
For complete info:
https://bladeshow.com

Last edited:
Matt, are you having to "retest" because you were out for too long? I thought I remembered you getting the JS stamp back in like 2006 or 2007.

60647239_2353756271572481_7651899522506817536_o.jpg

This push dagger was made by my friend. He will present his work at 1816 at the show

Very nice, Matt! I like them all, and I especially like the profile of the small stag hunter. I actually made a similar sized profiled knife once, one of my favorite looking knives, but definitely not as nice as yours, I like the look of short yet wide blades with curvy clip points as they have a very distinct look and aren't something I see too often. I'm confident that you'll get both your stamp back as well as your former glory ;)

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (Just some older videos of some knives I've made in the past)

Matt will have some custom DA’s at the DISKIN BOOTH (I’ll attack pics soon) as well as a show special which is his New Stiletto design that Kershaw is making

These will be a special run with his logo and some different handle inlays such as Mother Of Pearl etc

We will also have DAVID MIRABILES DRAGONFLY CUTTERS on display

MINE

The Takedown Variant also with Habaki

More pics to come as they are supplied

Here is the new INTEGRAL DISKIN FLIPPER

We will have 6 prototypes at the Blade Show at the DISKIN USA BOOTH

These came out really nice. The handle is a chunk of titanium

Here is my white inlayed variant on Matt’s bench

Last edited:
Got mine....thanks buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Paua to match my original Diskin D/A...Matt got all the different kinds of shell 19 years ago for the buttons on these D/A’s.....never used much so fast forward to this Diskin/Kershaw collaboration and it’s gone to fine usage!!!!

The ‘Launch 8’....

medium800.jpg

standard.jpg

Back