Blade Show 2023

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've only ever been to the Blade Show once, and that was in 2016, so the time has come to return to Hotlanta. Now that knife making an cutlery design is my career, I mean, how could I not go?

Apart from some dagger sheaths for the CPK boot dagger, (which will likely be available from the CPK table), I'll have the following stuff with me, to show to experts for feedback and generally get a sense of where things are at with my work in a larger context. Mostly not for sale, as some are prototypes hopefully destined for production.

If you see me at the show, and want to check out some of my work, I'll have the following;

2i0I8jR.jpg

R5Uh9at.jpg

0aUw3cS.jpg

AzQO9SG.jpg

4kO7omS.jpg

4wzeLaE.jpg

JNnSTgT.jpg

70qGgAL.jpg

(not the knife, just the sheaths)...

p3Tn6F9.jpg

Jx63jtz.jpg

Is it in Atlanta? Can I get a date and a Time and a place, I'm heading up to Hendersonville North Carolina ,Atlanta is not too far from there I figure. You make some really nice knives.

I'll see you there bud!
I'm looking forward to meeting you! Will you have a few knives with you? Really like your work and would love to see it in person
I'll drop in for a visit!
it's gonna be fun!
Is it in Atlanta? Can I get a date and a Time and a place, I'm heading up to Hendersonville North Carolina ,Atlanta is not too far from there I figure. You make some really nice knives.
first weekend of June, Cobb Galleria. Thanks for the props! Still so much to learn :)

It was great meeting and talking with you!

Blade Show this year was everything I could have asked for, and more! Honestly, I needed exactly what I got, which was much love from my peeps after a few years of pretty tough times.

This lady here, ( Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist ) really made me feel at home in Atlanta
u2JdkQ3.jpg

as did all the unusual suspects, (there were plenty more characters, this is just the only photo I have which doesn't incriminate anyone)
TH7xJ45.jpg

I was witness to a World Champ Bladesports competition where our boy brought home the win. Videos HERE
DbJbfrH.jpg

I'm pretty sure this was the first time I held two handguns, maybe even just one. Y'know, guns don't really do anything for me, but it was undeniably cool, what with that lil devil on my shoulder
0dFLmlY.jpg

and came home with some very nice gifts from my friends
YBI24Gv.jpg

I don't know for sure if I'll be there next year, but the odds are good.

It was great meeting you, Lorien! Loved getting to handle your knives and hearing your perspective on making and designing. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Back