Blade Show excitement

u812

Gold Member
Are you guys excited about it? I can't wait. Doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about it this year across all forums and boards.

I know I'm excited about it!

I'm excited, though my pocketbook doesn't want me to go... Too many makers that I want knives from (and Busse on top of that!) and too little self control.

Cant wait!!!! Its been a busy few weeks at work,, can't wait to go enjoy a long weekend full of INFI and Bourbon...

Now that you mention it, it does seem a touch quiet compared to years previous...

I'll be there, and am super stoked to see the Hog family again! 4 (or 3) days!

I am stoked. Blade Show is like a family reunion for me. Cant wait to see old friends and make new ones.

Garth

Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. This will be my first time going. It's all that I have been able to think about.

Sitting, relaxing on a boat in Chattanooga, TN for a couple days.
Then heading to Atlanta for BladeShow.
Gonna be hard to leave this boat.

Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. This will be my first time going. It's all that I have been able to think about.
My 6th year and I as am excited as ever. Make sure to bring LOTS of $$ :D
Sitting, relaxing on a boat in Chattanooga, TN for a couple days.
Then heading to Atlanta for BladeShow.
Gonna be hard to leave this boat.
We will be staying in Chattanooga Weds, right next to Lookout mntn. Holler if still around as we plan to get a bite for dinner once we land. Safe travels man.

Did someone say Bourbon????? Mmmmm. I can almost taste it. Probably packing a bottle of red wine to kick back with at night.

It's my second year and looking forward to it. It's going to be a scramble to get there though. I won the burglary lottery. The first thing I looked for was my pass for the show when I saw my broken car windows. What a relief it was still there. With luck I can get the window replaced on Wed. Should be there Thursday night. Have any previews of offerings been released yet?

Looking forward to it !

Been 3 years since it coincided with my schedule. I'm currently in TN just across the Georgia border. I'll wander down on Wed & visit my aunt in Marietta first.

See ya Thursday, can't wait !

Counting the days, will be there Saturday, looking forward to seeing all the great knives on display by all the different makers.
Last year was my first year going, anxious to see what knives Busse will have this year (looking to score some good ones) and will be able to make the dinner at Jock N Jill's as well (wasn't able to last year).
Yeah, I'm excited.

Although I can't make it this year...only the second show since 2007 I will miss, I hope you all have a great time. It IS a LOT of fun!!!;):thumbup::thumbup:

Back