Blade Show West?

Is there a posibility that Extrema Ratio wll attend Blade Show West? A number of individuals/groups were unable to attend Blade Show in Atlanta due to unforseeable obligations. It would be very good to meet you folks.

Stu,
A decision about attending Blade West is yet to be made...you know...it's the "Time vs Money" thing. But I certainly want to meet and greet with all the folks that were unable to attend Blade "East". Hopefully, I will be able to work this out!

Frank:

Thanks for the quick reply. I certainly understand the time issue. All the best with the scheduling issues and I do hope that you or a rep can make it to Cali and attend the show. We will look forward to meeting you but I understand if a conflict arises.

Stuart

i certainly hope you guys can make it to blade show west, there are not nearly enough manufacturers there

A decision (tentative)has been made!!!! I will be there with all my display regailia...now all of you that have been emailng me about the Blade West need to show up!! Please let me know if you plan to go to the show!
We will all have some fun!!

Drink some expresso for me, Frank et al. You know how much I loved the stuff. :D

Just too far to the west--I'll talk to you again next Blade proper. ;)

Hopefully I'll have enough money by then for that Col Moschin I've had my eye on since I *left* Atlanta.

Excellent blades, espresso (or capuccino), cigars (although in Cali cannot smoke inside), good company, YEAH Blade West will be good this year!!

You are on Bro! Macanudos are great but there is no way to list the great cigars here. I might suggest a new one called the Natural by Drew Estate (their line called Acid is a bit to herbal for my tastes. And then it's the Balvenie or Oban 14, Baby! Again look forward to meeting you there.

Originally posted by ExtremaRatioUSA
Macanudo Maduro...my favorite. Don't forget some single malt scotch (Lagavulin)

try Daniel Marshalls if you can get your hands on some....the sweetest honey scented dominicans, as I recollect from my "clubby, bad days" ;)

Back