Blade Storage/Display aka Bawanna's Blade Addiction.

Ok verpra, I'm a gun guy and I'm ashamed to say I don't know what your talking about. What's a USMC 89 Mark 2? I'm think Ruger Mark 2, am I getting warm?
I apologize. I should have been more specific. I meant 1989 US Marine Corps KA-BAR Mark 2 combat knife. Am thinking sub 60 bucks for mint.

Last edited:
Verpa,
Not sure the market on them, but I've seen them on the exchange from $35-55 ish. I'm guessing condition and how much someone wants it. Wish I could be more specific sorry man.

May I present the TACTICAL TOP BREAK MARLIN!:D

IMG_48241_zps01398ac3.jpg

Specs

Finish; maintenance free bluing with rust and sandpaper scratches.

Barrel; Coveted "Sewer Pipe" inside finish with "proof mark" bulge halfway down. The bulge proves that the barrel has not burst upon obstruction before.

Capacity; 5 shots. plenty. maybe.

Caliber; Unknown. Possibly .38 S&W. Known worldwide for its utter lack of stopping power and penetration.

Perfect for your family mall ninja!

Last edited:
May I present the TACTICAL TOP BREAK MARLIN!:D
Perfect for your family mall ninja!

The bayonet should be a tad forward and down don't ya think? Tip top otherwise. Heck, if it goes in production I will buy me one :)

The bayonet is offset from the muzzle. And if it somehow wanders into line despite the hi tek universal adapter? Bonus shotgun!

Absolutely. The blade cuts the projectile in two thus taking out two assailants at once. You have to be the smartest man alive.

Back