"BLADE" The Home Version

It would be great if all of the Hogs and Piglets who are attending Blade could post updates here for all of the rest of us who are stuck at home, and to keep each other updated of any Blade happenings (kinda like a trough bulletin board).

Thanks All!:)

LOL - not going to happen.

"What happens at Blade, stays at Blade" ;)

From someone who also wishes he could go to blade. :(

Once Blade opens they wont give a Rats A** about us. Its like a news blackout for 3 days. For some reason hardly any pics are taken.

im thinkin we need some 24/7 web-cam of the action over at the busse table! or maybe just some web cam action... hmmm... i'll uhhhhh be back in an hour... yeah!

Once Blade opens they wont give a Rats A** about us. Its like a news blackout for 3 days. For some reason hardly any pics are taken.

Its probably hard to take pictures when you are passed out on the floor.

Here's how to play 'Blade - the Home Edition.'

Put out all of your INFI on the kitchen table. GEt all your neighbors and friends to stand around it. You push and shove and get in there and grab something. Then pay your wife for it. LOL

im thinkin we need some 24/7 web-cam of the action over at the busse table! or maybe just some web cam action... hmmm... i'll uhhhhh be back in an hour... yeah!

Yeah I threw that idea out earlier I think 12 - 17 days ago nobody picked up on it at the time... What I would also like to see if anybody has an update on the hidden dog tag worth a lot of store credit...

It would be better if you put your INFI on my kitchen table:D ; I'd even pay your wife for it.

It would be Nice if we can get updates. But as a few others have mention, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! They are probably all too busy fondling their new toys while we wait and envy!

Things are good in Canada plus 20 right now and sunny :)
How are things in the land down under?

i hope to have a go at the Ganzaa, not sure if my wallet will let me.

I know how you feel mate i`m gonna be broker after the Ganzaa !

Well it`s always 25deg+ Celsius where i`m at so good drinking weather !

Yeah I threw that idea out earlier I think 12 - 17 days ago nobody picked up on it at the time... What I would also like to see if anybody has an update on the hidden dog tag worth a lot of store credit...

That tag was apparently covered with concrete by some construction worker who had no idea what it was or why it was there. It's probably still there for the taking for anyone who manges to get a hammer and chisel through airport security and into the airport.

It's like the Jimmy Hoffa of Hog tags!

Back