• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bladeart? Dont even think about it

unless you want fast service, honest transactions, and quality product. Simply put, of all the dealers I've dealt with, Larry and Vince are the best!
Thank you fellas!

Dave
PS-Ok Larry, I'll call off those guys waiting outside for you :D

I agree, if you want fast, honest service go with BladeArt. Of course Larry has any knife you might think you want... problem is, my wallet is not as fat as my knife cravings...

Same sentiments here...

BladeArt is A #1! Above and beyond!

Last time I had a deal with Larry was almost a year ago and I've never had better service before or since. If I go through a dealer they're first on my list.

:D

how DARE you post with such a misleading title.. I was ready to post one to kick your ass! mainly cause I KNOW I cant do it in real life :) yeah Larry and Vince rule!

Larry is my Happy Substance Dealer of choice.. hooked eversince :p

Dude, I was all riled up ready to come in here and let you have it with both barrels!

As it happens though, I completely agree. The BladeArt crew has been good to me, and I know of some other things they've done behind the scenes that would probably qualify them for sainthood.

Good guys indeed!

:D

Firebat

Yep, they're great.

Bought:

Small polished-blade Sebenza
Spyderco Mouse
Medium TnT
TTKK
Murray Cartner neck knife

And Larry was kind enough to PERSONALLY help me pick out a this Dick Patton "Field Unit" at the PKA show in Denver.

Patton-2.jpg

Bladeart is one of the best, hands down. Larry and Vince are true gentlemen.
Matt

Back