• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad BladeFlick has been using multiple aliases to advertise on here without a dealer membership

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
BladeForums.com stays open because of the support from our paid subscribers. We have very simple rules, and very reasonable rates for people who want to advertise here. Unfortunately, sometimes you get individuals who think that the rules just don't apply to them.

Like this guy:

8Ksq1XX.png

Multiple accounts tracing back to the same IP address. Several of them list bladeflick domains. Multiple ones have been banned in the past for dealer sales without a subscription. As you can see, there are multiple, simultaneously active profiles in use. If you look at the user names, their activity is largely focused on the for sale forums with a surprising number of 'NIB, mint' items being offered.

Advertising here is incredibly inexpensive. A dealer membership is under $30 a month. It's shameful to see people who can't do the right thing & try to take advantage of our community. It's worse when they've already been banned in the past and then came slinking back in to repeat the same nonsense.

Draw your own conclusions.

What a scummy cheap ass move on Bladeflick's part, I can just imagines the kind of customer service you could expect from a company willing to pull this crap.

I'll be adding this loser to my do not deal with list.

What a scummy cheap ass move on Bladeflick's part, I can just imagines the kind of customer service you could expect from a company willing to pull this crap.

I'll be adding this loser to my do not deal with list.
Agree what a pos another person that feels this is a money maker and not a community. I feel the paying sellers and providers help this community and are passionate about it. I do feel that the moderation should watch the members that only pay gold but sell like a company because there are a few of them. Other then that right on in catching this one.

You can't ban an IP? If he's not even going through the trouble of masking his IP, then lock that dude up!

That's not his only IP address.

Cheapo/free vpn service will walk right around a simple IP address ban unfortunately...

I thought he was fishy
He was super nice when I bought a hinderer from him and he pressured me to buy another from him. When I declined the second blade because I couldn't raise funds fast enough he put me on ignore.....

The things that anger me about this situation: I pay my dues - and feel as though this guy is stealing from me because he doesn't; this forum should be about more than money We should be genuinely trying to help each other, not "helping" by leaving a folder on the ground and waiting for a new member to bend over in front of us to pick up the folder as part of returning it to its rightful owner.

It's really a shame because I can honestly say I would be more than willing to go out of my way to help (or see) any of the members I've met, chatted with, and/or done business with here. I'm just very thankful, and grateful, that the vast majority of this community ("family") are upstanding, honest, reliable citizens of their respective communities.

The things that anger me about this situation: I pay my dues - and feel as though this guy is stealing from me because he doesn't; this forum should be about more than money We should be genuinely trying to help each other, not "helping" by leaving a folder on the ground and waiting for a new member to bend over in front of us to pick up the folder as part of returning it to its rightful owner.

You are exactly correct there are so many here that I always question about their sales thread. Listing 15 nib knives selling them all and then a week later they have 20 of the same brand for sale sometimes multiples of knives. And it's not like it's a few different people it's the same 6 to 8.
I hate they don't pay their dues here. But also feel kinda sorry for them. Because they don't get the full experience of BF the friends,the banter the knowledge ,etc etc.
I won't buy from these people along with the F&F PayPal people.
Report anyone you think is doing this let the mods catch them.
As long as people here will just pay stupid prices to have a knife they have to have right now this isn't going away.

Last edited:
What a cheap skate, and if he actually did care about our hobby he would want to support this forum in an honest way like many of us do. If I wanted to deal, I'd buy a dealer membership. I sell about one knife a month so I pay for what is appropriate, a gold membership...its like asking for a "cup for water" at a casual dining place and filling it with soda*

There is an individual who is constantly selling 6-12 knives in close to brand new condition as an "individual" on the exchange and gets away with it, has been for years.

*FWIW my brother saw a church group (they had gotten out of a marked van) at Chick Fil A recently in which 75% of the members did exactly that...I guess they haven't read the whole "thou shall not steal" part yet?

I have recently (read; last week) reported a gold paid member that is selling goods (strops) they are in part manufacturing, customizing, and are the sole contact on here.
The first time didn't draw any attention that I knew of, and I haven't seen them post any goods since the second reporting... Nothing in tech services for a name change/paid upgrade. But their old ads are still visable, and they include the contact info.

Should the contact info be removed when the folks are brought to light? Wouldn't this curb future business (from this site) until they pay their dues here?

let myself get off the topic. apologize to the mods and forums members.

Last edited:
Back