1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways, Week 6: Emerson Knives Prize packages & bonus gear

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by Spark, Feb 3, 2019.

What should the Week 9 prize be?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2019.
  1. Himilayan Imports HI 12 Sirupati Khukuri

119 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Ontario Bushcraft Woodsman

120 vote(s)
    14.4%
  3. Kizer Laconico Gemini

221 vote(s)
    26.5%
  4. Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp or BK4 Machax

130 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. Boker 01BO732 Urban Trapper

79 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. White River Tom Mack Boss

91 vote(s)
    10.9%
  7. Cold Steel Trench Hawk (Coyote Brown)

73 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Week 5 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is here!

This week's main prize:
    [​IMG]
    An Emerson Aftershock & Emerson gear including stickers, mousepad / deskpad, light, hat, coin, & catalog! Runner up will get an Emerson Sticker pack.

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

BladeForums.com Velcro Patch choices:
    [​IMG]

BladeForums.com Logo Sticker
    [​IMG]

Ground Rules:
    Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread below, one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 9, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

NEXT WEEK'S GIVEAWAY: Y'all voted, and it's the Kizer Laconico Gemini! Giveaways are determined by you guys voting in the poll in each thread; we do family rules: 'everyone gets firsts before anyone gets seconds' - every manufacturer gets a chance to have their donation given away before they go back in rotation. Manufacturers who donated multiple goodies: Kizer, Boker, Buck, Spyderco, Benchmade, Ka-Bar, Cold Steel, White River, Himilayan Imports, etc - so once they have been picked, they won't go back into voting until everyone else gets a chance.

IT PAYS TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM: Last week I gave away a random prize pack including a Spyderco Wayne Goddard, an ESEE Arrowhead, a BFC W&S patch, who knows what I'll toss at a winner next week?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. Rusty_shackelford

Rusty_shackelford Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2013
    In
    Thanks.

3. le0ne

le0ne Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2012
    I'm in as well. cheers!

4. Kershawcollector

Kershawcollector Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 4, 2016
    I’m in! Thanks!

5. Eagle Scout

Eagle Scout Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2010
    In thanks!

6. thost288

thost288 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2015
    im in thanks

7. Irish_Iron_Spring

Irish_Iron_Spring Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 3, 2019
    I'm in!!! Thanks!

8. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    I’m in. Thx again Spark.

9. jim119

jim119

Dec 25, 2004
    I'm In

10. TILLER

TILLER KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2011
    In,
    Thanks for the opportunity!

11. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    I'm in! Always been meaning to pick one up and give it a try :thumbsup: Crossing fingers and toes on this one :D

12. Hoya

Hoya Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2018
    I’m in. Thanks!

13. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
    Oh I'm all over this. Thanks for the chance!

14. CoryMc

CoryMc Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 3, 2016
    I’m in, thanks Spark!

15. JaxBaron

JaxBaron Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2016
    I’m in thanks

16. miltmaldo

miltmaldo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I’m in thanks