• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good BladeGallery

on_the_edge

Gold Member
I just purchased a high-end custom knife and sheath from BladeGallery and could not be happier. They were patient, knowledgeable, and professional throughout the entire process. And not only did I get a knife and sheath that met my every expectation, but I got it very quickly at a good price and in a very secure package. They even sent along a handwritten "thank you" letter in a card thanking me for my purchase! It was a very nice touch that I've not really experienced before. :thumbsup:

In pretty much every way, they were awesome to buy from and I will certainly use them again in future purchases.

Have always had a great experience dealing with Dan and the folks at BG.

I've also received great CS from BladeGallery! They packaged the knife nicely and also sent a thank you note and laminated copy of the maker's COA.

My order from Blade Gallery just came in:

DSC_3283.jpg

I gotta say, the thank you card was a nice touch.
I have ordered from a couple of other 'high end' places and while nothing negative happened, no thank you cards either.
Got my order out fast and was packed well.
Would buy from again.

Dan is one of my favourite people on the planet!:)

I’ve only bought one knife from them and it was better than the pics showed, no issues at all. I gifted it to a friend and he loves it.

I’ve bought one knife from them before as well. Nothing but good to say

Blade Gallery is an excellent dealer! I bought a Winkler Recon from them, and I had it in 48 hours. I emailed them and asked about a Winkler Belt knife with Camo G10 since that wasn't shown on their site. Dan was able to add the Belt knife to their current Winkler order and I will have my Special Order blade in a few months. :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back