• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bladehq bugout, spyderco native chief and endela

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPVT

Gold Member
hi all.
i have several for sale. price includes USPS priority shipping and paypal fees (goods and services only).

1) Bladehq exclusive bugout - $180 ... SOLD
bought this direct from bladehq. catch and release for me. i may have cut paper, but that's it. comes with everything that came from bladehq.

ODkyGYb.jpg

2) spyderco native chief -
$158
just received from dlt. i don't think i've cut anything with this one. catch and release. comes with everything i received from dlt.

ALiu7eZ.jpg

3) spyderco endela -
$75 -> $70
i've had this one for a little while. original owner. i have used it sparingly... not much. but i do see there is some schmutz on the blade (see second pic). there's "stuff" on both sides. less on the other. i don't know if it is rust spots or something from maybe tape i cut through? i can clean this up if you like. it does not look like i have ever sharpened it. comes with box i received it in.

BHzkFyr.jpg

En9gbFl.jpg

EDIT: so i happened to pick up the endela today and noticed the lockup wasn't very snappy. i can't abide that. so, i oiled it up and cleaned it (ballistol). and sorry, i had to get rid of that stuff on the blade (scotchbrite). so there are some "microscratches" on the blade now (see new pics below), but it is more presentable now to me. and, i pulled some "fouling" out of the lock area with a pipe cleaner. now it locks up properly. for pennance, i will reduce the price on this one.

fresh pics:
H5lJZlh.jpg

Yj5pNJq.jpg

XHhvKCO.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back