• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

blademan007,Jamesbond007 back

THIS MAGGOT had the knutts to E-mail me when I raffled off a free auto knife on the OTHER forum ( yeah, I did one here too) He gave me this line of SH*T about being new to knives, not even owning ONE and he could make a donation to the Red Cross if I JUST let him WIN. But THANKS to you guys HERE, I KNEW this was Mr. Mike White. He got picked alright. Picked and phucked, in BIG BLOCK LETTERS:D :D....This idiot has no moral fiber at ALL!!!!!!!wolf

This guy don't like to give up does he.It shows his IQ though,as both live in Utah, both collect and sell knives and watches and a similar username.I could be wrong but smells like s__t,looks like s__t,probably is s__t.Dave:mad:

Just talked to James at KF.He e-mailed him and he admitted to being Micheal White aka blademan007, but says he has turned over new leaf.In other words be carefull.Dave

Turned over a new leaf? Don't make me laugh! This Mike White is a low life, belly crawling piece of crap and I can only think that he is back just so that he can screw more people. This guy has lied so often in the past that I don't think he knows what honest is.

When it comes to Mike White, don't just be careful, DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PRI*K. If you do, you are just asking for trouble.

Mike "the snake" White has been the topic of MANY threads. In EVERY one, he has STATED, he has "learned his lesson" and has "turned over a new leaf":rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This is a SCAM-ARTIST, a true POS. "HEY MIKEY, SUE ME you CRIMINAL, just spell MY name right!!!!!
Go ahead do business with him. BUT DO NOT post it here, go to W&C and cry in your beer!!!!
FAIR WARNING....If it smells like SH*T and it looks like SH*T, even if it says it is NO LONGER SH*T, you best believe that it is still a POS!!!!!:mad: .......Ira

Sir,
It has been brought to my attention that your past bad acts should not be a reflection on your "current" conduct. It really was not fair of me to remember the many times you scammed, lied, punked and outright stole from others on several forums. That neat little trick trying to get me to "rig" my own raffle so you could win was very entertaining. My 15 year old son picked the winner and commented that "MWKATANA" (REMEMBER THAT screen name)was a true POS for lying that he had no money, NEVER owned a knife and it would just be wonderful if I could help you to FINALLY own a real American made auto-knife. Did you ever make THAT donation to charity? Sure you did, the Mike White is a bag of dogshiit awareness Association.
Glad to see you back Mike. So you turned over a new leaf? Where the phuck did you steal the leaf from?
Oh, by the way, The watch, YOU do remembert the watch? Great idea, sell a watch that you do NOT own and just get the money order and not answer your E-mail. That works for scumbags, now don't it Mikey?
In closing Mr. White, you are dirt. I hope EVERYONE here in BF and I shall make certain that EVERYONE in KF are aware you are back ready to steal, lie and cheat.
If you ever get to NH, PLEASE look me up. I have something I would love to give you. Do not worry Mike, it will be my treat, FREE OF CHARGE.....wolf:mad: :mad: :p

Good to know! Now I just have to watch out for that address & e-mail.

I wonder why knifeforums is letting it slide?

Thanks,

Ryan

Must be for entertainment purposes :D. This guy is getting a real flogging; at least we're well informed. Anyone who gets ripped off from this guy has only one person to blame...him(her)self.

Now understand I don't take sides where it doesn't concern me especially here.I had an E-mail from mwkatana007 on a trade last week.I did it.He sent me everything as described.The stuff arrived today.I never caught the action the first time around,but in this deal it was a good one.Of course though I vouch for noone;)

Hopefully he has gotten his act together, but until he makes good with everyone he ripped off in the past he deserves whatever he gets.

He deserves a severe beating. I am not even involved and from just reading about him, I want to beat him so badly his Grandkids will start crying.

Back