Bladeshow table 25-D

As far as people wanting a knife ground from two sides, Try operating the knife within it's design before wanting changes?

Mighty Busse bowed and went back to a more standard grind after demonstrating how much longer the Asym edge lasted and how easy it was to dress or re-sharpen.

People just did not like the way it looked and few believed you could bring back the edge with a crock stick and a few licks.

JH designed the blade in this folder, use one for a year before you condemn or reject it for it having an edge you are not used too.

I wake up thinking this... and all I get is more comments. Lol

For me it's not about the sharpening of the edge, the edge-holding or the working of the knife,,, I just prefer the look of a knife sharpened on both sides,,, certainly no disrespect meant for Jerm's work and efforts on this folder ! which I know is all about the work and not about being pretty,,, and the damascus kinda off-sets the boring flat-side anyway,,, this being said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :thumbup:

What do I know :rolleyes:

:D

Well, he at least ground them on the correct side!

As long as it is a flipper, he can grind it on one side.

;)

Its just the good old boys, chisel and double chisel...always on trouble....

Well, he at least ground them on the correct side!

As long as it is a flipper, he can grind it on one side.

;)

Why is that the correct side? Since I have just lost the use of my right hand for at least 6 weeks, I'm wondering if grinding the other side would be better for left hand use.

Why is that the correct side? Since I have just lost the use of my right hand for at least 6 weeks, I'm wondering if grinding the other side would be better for left hand use.

I'm sure Jeremy could make you one of each, but just not on the same blade.:D

6 weeks? What happened? Smoke sent man.

take it easy RB. Things like that are more of a huge incovenience than anything else.

Just got sad news this week. I was really gonna try and make it to blade, but my Battalion just alerted to be on Global Response Force on 1 June. Basically we have to be ready to deploy anywhere in the world in 18 Hours. Passes and leave will be very hard to get, there is a small glimmer of hope but not much.

Thanks man, not a deployment or anything. We are just the standby for WWIII or something like Haiti. I would much rather be looking at a room full of steel that I cant afford...right now Im praying the fiance doesnt start adding up the price of my Horton collection.

Thanks man, not a deployment or anything. We are just the standby for WWIII or something like Haiti. I would much rather be looking at a room full of steel that I cant afford...right now Im praying the fiance doesnt start adding up the price of my Horton collection.

Wait a tick.............your on standby for WW3?!?................ Ahhh, are you not telling us something?

OP!OP! We need a status report!

Where the hell is my extra ammo?..........

Back