• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

bladezealot.......good

i bought two knives from russ (bladezealot) today at the second annual knife show in memphis....he gave me a fair and honest deal on on a mike sanders folder with carbon fiber handles, titanium liners, and D2 wharnecliff blade as well as a gene ingram (maker from misssissippi) small fixed blade with D2 steel and whitish linen micarta handles with finger grooves that will be my six year old's first knife in a year or two......great show and great deal from a great friend:)...bladezealot is one of the good guys we have here on the forums...feverdoc

Thanks feverdoc, ignore that Mayo guy, he's just jealous:D.I had a great time up there, and made a fair trade with Mike Payne {knives and things} as well. Feverdoc is definitely one of the GREAT forumites that I have met.A Fair and Honorable man.

A "fair trade" BladeZealot.......you know you rippped me off big guy :D....admit it...you had $20 in the knife :rolleyes:
........LOL.....That little custom is actually growing on me pretty good..not a bad blade for the guy's 3rd folder. Had a good time at the show.

yes, russ is a very shrewd knife collector so BE CAREFUL.
I now have a baby browning that he found at the dump in my collection...I am afraid to shoot it....cause it might blow up, and I dont want to send it back cause it might make him mad and HE WORKS AT THE POST OFFICE!!!

:eek:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

:) :) :) :) :)

what??? he didnt trade away his new tnt yet??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayo...ABWAHAHAHAHA!!! you so funny!:rolleyes: :p :cool: go back to YOUR forum!!:p :p I wonder how well a TNT will "spread mayo"?
:D :p

btw Tom, that browning was actually carried by Jim Bowie at the famous "Sandbar" incident, that's where the sand and rust came from!;):D

Mike, thanks dude.:D

WOW!!!! Why didnt you tell me that in the beginning....I will treat it with more respect from now on......right now I have it wedged under the front door in my shop so it will stay open!!!

:p:)
:):p
:p:)
:):p

Back