Blem 1 for 6/17 -- 18" WWII by Kumar

Here's a 10/10 18.5" 30 ounce WWII by Kumar that's made to do some serious work. Only problem with this knife is a couple of grains lines in the handle that almost never go anywhere -- but could and keep the knife out of the perfect category. Serious karda and chakma. Same of scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather.

It's a good rig for $95 -- $50 off regular.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 6-17-02 -- 18 inch wwii by kumar.jpg
    6-17-02 -- 18 inch wwii by kumar.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 367
*Wimpers* Nice WWII, wish I could. Got to pay for my other toys first.

Bill,

I think when you left town
the feeding frezy lost momentum.

It's cyclic, that's all. You could go crazy trying to figure out why...

munk

Munk, you're exactly right and there's no way to tell why. I notice that even models have cycles. Recent example is JKM-1 -- not a popular seller. It'll go two or three months without a sale. But a couple of days back three orders came the same day. Why?

It was about time. A 30oz WWll sounded fantastic.

It's funny, really, we almost start rooting them on.

munk

This one just arrived so have been able to look at it and not use it yet. Looks like a winner though! Another good one by Kumar! I am glad to see he's back and on track. Hope he stays around. Not planning on sending this one to Afganistan, but am sure it would make a good companion there. My oldest son just enlisted in the Navy. Goes to boot camp in Aug so it will be a while before he would need one. Surprisingly he doesn't care much about khuks, his sister is the one who likes them. Might change his mind later though. Thanks again Uncle Bill. :D

Will he go to Great Lakes for boot camp? 50 years ago today I was home on leave after finishing at GLNTC.

Yes he goes to Great Lakes on Aug 5. Will go to the Presidio in Monterrey after that. Hope he likes it. It should be a great experience for him.

He's going to have some hot and humid days on the grinder but it'll cool down before he's finished. Good luck to him.

Thought that the summer might be better than the winter. Here in Nebraska we haven't had a real winter for a few years. He might not be ready for that. He is now helping set up for fireworks sales. He works at the churchs booth that the youth run to make money for trips and other projects. Gets pretty hot for them there. If he winds up on sea duty in the "Gulf" I here it gets pretty hot dirty and everything else unpleasant on board ship out there. Eric

You generally end up where they want you -- and that could be anywhere doing anything. When I was in about fifty years ago today I was getting assigned to destroyer duty -- they made assignements then by going down an alphabetical list. If I had been named Kaiser or Krap I'd have gotten posh shore duty. All the L's and M's went to destroyers. I don't know how they do it today but my hope is that assignments are geared more toward ability and desire.

I guess he'll just have to wait and see. I was in the Air Force but assignments and work were simimlar alot of the time. Kinda like drawing names out of a hat. Some get it easy and some (most) don't. I didn't get the easy duty. Do remember the "warthogs" pictured in the thread. Worked on them at Davis Monthan years ago.

Back