1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Blems and bargain for 5/23

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, May 23, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    L to r

18 inch 28 ounce Officer model by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Slight used blade. $75.

20 inch 38 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Strong and steady rig for $95.

[​IMG]

L to r

18 inch 32 ounce Samsher Knife by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Oily sheath. $90. *SOLD*

18 inch 32 ounce WWII by Ram Kumar. Nice blade and sheath. Epoxy fix crack on horn handle. $75.

16.5 inch 28 ounce Chiruwa Ang Lhola by Ram Kumar. Horn and Sadan combo handle. Very slight shrinkage of sadan wood handle. Near perfect rig at $90. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

T to b

8.5 inch 3 ounce Gentleman belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Tiny rust spot on blade. $25. *SOLD*

7 1/4'' 2 ounce Letter opener from Dharan. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $20. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected]
    First come first served

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Very nice offerings! Just received a blem, horn handle WWII with similar specs and it is an absolute joy! Feels incredible in hand

3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Samsher Knife by Ram Kumar...That right there is a sweet deal yall need to pay attention too! Thats a superior deal! I only have one but Id highly recommend this blade! Note how the handle melts into the curve of the spine and you can feel this when in use! Sweet deal! The edge on these are super strong and great choppers!

4. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I agree Danny! I have one by Thamar and it “rolls” in your hand as you chop! Congrats to the buyer!

5. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    They are very similar to the Curved Spine except they are way mo better than curved spines:D

George Azar likes this.
  6. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Doubt there's anything no better than a curved spine! What say Bookie?

7. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    HA!!!! Thought id bring one of you curved spine aficionados out to talk over that one. Were's doc? Must be gettin some beauty sleep?

8. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Bookie say: Danny be smokin' waaay too much of that Texas ditch weed mixed with armadilla droppin's. Almost blasphemy I say. We both know where the world's greatest curved spines are tucked away an' obviously he's simply jealous that he doesn't have one an' is tryin' to be nonchalant about it.

Bawanna and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  9. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Email sent on:

18 inch 28 ounce Officer model by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Slight used blade. $75.

20 inch 38 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Strong and steady rig for $95.

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Bookie speaketh the truth.

11. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    I got a Samsher! What the heck do I need another curvy Spined Khukri for? Ha! That does sound Blasphemy dont it?

12. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Danyen, lad. Alas, it is. Samshers don't count. One must only count the GOOD STUFF. You have my permission to consult with Bawanna on this subject.

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Might be too late for reeducation, break out the dolls and pins.