Blems and bargain for 5/23

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

18 inch 28 ounce Officer model by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Slight used blade. $75.

20 inch 38 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Strong and steady rig for $95.

kvj29eg.jpg

L to r

18 inch 32 ounce Samsher Knife by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Oily sheath. $90. *SOLD*

18 inch 32 ounce WWII by Ram Kumar. Nice blade and sheath. Epoxy fix crack on horn handle. $75.

16.5 inch 28 ounce Chiruwa Ang Lhola by Ram Kumar. Horn and Sadan combo handle. Very slight shrinkage of sadan wood handle. Near perfect rig at $90. *SOLD*

ar7d5l3.jpg

T to b

8.5 inch 3 ounce Gentleman belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Tiny rust spot on blade. $25. *SOLD*

7 1/4'' 2 ounce Letter opener from Dharan. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $20. *SOLD*

owET6AS.jpg

6IJ6v3M.jpg

HCWVnwQ.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
Very nice offerings! Just received a blem, horn handle WWII with similar specs and it is an absolute joy! Feels incredible in hand

Samsher Knife by Ram Kumar...That right there is a sweet deal yall need to pay attention too! Thats a superior deal! I only have one but Id highly recommend this blade! Note how the handle melts into the curve of the spine and you can feel this when in use! Sweet deal! The edge on these are super strong and great choppers!

Samsher Knife by Ram Kumar...That right there is a sweet deal yall need to pay attention too! Thats a superior deal! I only have one but Id highly recommend this blade! Note how the handle melts into the curve of the spine and you can feel this when in use! Sweet deal! The edge on these are super strong and great choppers!
I agree Danny! I have one by Thamar and it “rolls” in your hand as you chop! Congrats to the buyer!

Doubt there's anything no better than a curved spine! What say Bookie?

HA!!!! Thought id bring one of you curved spine aficionados out to talk over that one. Were's doc? Must be gettin some beauty sleep?

Bookie say: Danny be smokin' waaay too much of that Texas ditch weed mixed with armadilla droppin's. Almost blasphemy I say. We both know where the world's greatest curved spines are tucked away an' obviously he's simply jealous that he doesn't have one an' is tryin' to be nonchalant about it.

Email sent on:

18 inch 28 ounce Officer model by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Slight used blade. $75.

20 inch 38 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Strong and steady rig for $95.

Bookie say: Danny be smokin' waaay too much of that Texas ditch weed mixed with armadilla droppin's. Almost blasphemy I say. We both know where the world's greatest curved spines are tucked away an' obviously he's simply jealous that he doesn't have one an' is tryin' to be nonchalant about it.

Bookie speaketh the truth.

I got a Samsher! What the heck do I need another curvy Spined Khukri for? Ha! That does sound Blasphemy dont it?

Danyen, lad. Alas, it is. Samshers don't count. One must only count the GOOD STUFF. You have my permission to consult with Bawanna on this subject.

Might be too late for reeducation, break out the dolls and pins.

Back