Blems and lonely Knife for 10/30 -- Pix and huge savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 26 ounce Pach Chirra by Thamar. Usual top grade work by Thamar. Small chipped on satisal wood handle. $138.

bwQKxfU.jpg

Dwl9008.jpg

18 inch 26 ounce Yek Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Great Knife! Ten minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. Steal at $88.*SOLD*

cAmsiJn.jpg

iQEZPiP.jpg

19.5 inch 28 ounce Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Nice blade and sheath. While waiting for a good home the horn handle developed large crack. New handle project Knife at $75.

d0NmCy8.jpg

16 1/8'' 12 ounce Butterfly Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Nice Sword. Couple of glue mark on blade tip. Remove the glue and you will have a perfect Sword for your collection. $75. *SOLD*

LdNUabd.jpg

qfsfIn1.jpg

17.5 inch 25 ounce Office Model by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Perfect fit and finish Knife! The scabbard, Karda and chakma got lost during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. $65.

mMU0v5u.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Wooden Hanuman mask at $125.

3t1NrYy.jpg

WMTLO2W.jpg

Was just going for it now. Been in the armory rebuilding some guns, away from the computer. I would have been on it.
But I'm happy for Mdinana, hope you get it. Looks great.
Now I'm pondering the Pach Chirra, I have one with a very large handle, I was gonna send down to Steve Tall, he has huge mitts.
This would fill that slot. Both have very slightly damaged handles, a minor crack in the one I have but it's pretty awesome otherwise.

Man! What a deal on that Butterfly Sword:eek: I got me one a bit ago and it is sweeter than it looks in pics! Very cool knife!

Hanuman mask makes a great company with Hanuman Khukuri.

Back