Blems and real money saving deals for 11/12

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
20 inch 20 ounce Kumar Kobra by Ram Kumar. Brass and white meal fittings. Three little hairline crack on horn handle. Lite and fast knife at $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 16 ounce Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Nice rig. Ram Kumar repaired the handle and it is good to go at $72. *SOLD*

FmdMU3p.jpg

16.5 inch 26 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Grain mark on horn handle. Villager fit finish on blade. The sheath is bit loose. $75. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 23 ounce WWII by Kumar. Great Knife. Little hairline crack on horn handle most likely to go nowhere. Huge saving for first time HI khukuri buyer at $88

iCEwhbM.jpg

12.5 inch 10 ounce Balance Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Minor flaw around the buttcap which is cosmetic only. Take it for $55. *SOLD*

vfsHFxH.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
Someone needs to grab up all of these! Wow some great savings for sure!!
I would have too many of the same if I got these.;)

EMS 16.5 inch 26 ounce Chiurwa AngKhola by Bhakta. Grain mark onhorn handle. Villager fit finish onblade. The sheath is bit loose. $75.

Got the DD!

A Christmas present for my brother in law!

Last edited:
EMS sent: 12.5 inch 10 ounce Balance Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Minor flaw around the buttcap which is cosmetic only. Take it for $55.

Got the DD, and that covers one of my family's Christmas gifts.

Last edited:
That WWII is spectacular. Handsome in an all business kind of way.

I've got an 18" model, but at 16.5" that one would be the perfect campsite chopper.

Back