• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blind Horse Knives Bush Baby

35nbvpi.jpg

2rx1v.jpg

pcghx.jpg

2q8stah.jpg

4r438w.jpg

2ec3uwg.jpg

2vi1a4w.jpg

2zr2vwz.jpg

x1klra.jpg

1zgcmlu.jpg

Blind Horse Knives Bush Baby with Natural Micarta. This a fun knife. Great size, just a little longer handle than an IZULA. Being round, there are no hot spots. I love it. I have it's big brother, the Bushcrafter.

When I got this one, I immediately refinished the blade. Handle was already polished. During the refinishing, which is all done by hand, I lined up the shoulders of the grind. Now it has a fantastic edge and will hold that edge because it is O1 and BHK really knows how to cook O1.

It has a 3" blade of 1/8" O1 and an overall length of 6 1/2". Comes in a generic leather sheath that actually fits it quite well. I preferred it to the pouch I received from BHK because their sheath keeps the knife so low, it is hard to retrieve.

SPF Shipped USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options or international shipping fee. NO TRADES.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL please No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. Props and patches are not included.

Last edited:
Back