• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blind Horse Scatty Crafter

3347y9h.jpg

zvcvhk.jpg

2qnb6sm.jpg

jhbzoo.jpg

35n0tg3.jpg

16h1z5d.jpg

1zgcmlu.jpg

Here is a Blind Horse you don't see often. The Scatty Crafter. It is a beefy knife with a fantastically contoured handle that fits great. I of course immediately refinished the blade to it's current condition and evened up the shoulder grinds. I do all this by hand so there is no fear of me using a grinder and heating it up. Takes quite awhile, but the results are worth it. I also rounded and polished the spine and added the lanyard. First time it was in the sheath was for the photo. Never used, has the original razor sharp edge.

Blade is 4 5/16" of O1 cutting surface with a tip to handle length of 4 7/16". Overall length is 9 3/4". Steel is 3/16" thick. Of all the BHK's I have had, this is the most impressive. I think of it as a slightly smaller version of the Becker BK2.

No box or paperwork.

$205.00 Shipped USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options or international shipping fee. NO TRADES. This price is less than a leather washer version on eBay.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL please No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. The knife photographed is the knife you will receive. Props and patches are not included.Why do I watermark my pictures? Well, even though they are not the best knife pictures on the web, I got tired of finding them used for sales and eBay listings and being represented as that other persons original work. Guess they are good enough to steal.

Last edited:
Back