blood knife

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by hellize, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:54 PM.

1. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Just finished this little cutter.
    It is 22 cm / 8.5 inch long with a 10.5 cm / 4 inch long blade, forged of 5160, 1.251 and L6 steels.
    The handle is made of naturally waterproof padouk with radiant red color and a bit of bronze.
    The sheath is hand sewed of thick cowhide.

It is available. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

d762nato, Dawkind and FOG2 like this.
  2. Wild Bill 1

Wild Bill 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Very Nice Work

3. Mongo

Mongo

Nov 5, 2001
    This one is gorgeous! WHERE is it available?

4. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks! :)

Dawkind likes this.
  5. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks! :)
    Well, it was available in the classifieds, of course, but it was sold a few hours ago. Would you like to have another one?

Dawkind likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo

Nov 5, 2001
    In theory... yes. But... you wouldn't sell it to me for what I could pay you. :(

7. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Hmm... make me an offer, and we shall see, what can be done ;)

8. Mongo

Mongo

Nov 5, 2001
    I've got one kid in college... and another about to be. My offer would be an insult. One day.... we will connect. Might be awhile though. Keep making knives and axes.

9. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    I feel you, my friend! my boys are only in elementary school yet, but I sure start to feel the burden. It will only get "better" I guess :D
    Ok, if I don't kick the bucket in the meantime, I gladly wait till your kids graduate :)

Mongo likes this.