Blue izula?

I seem to recall some talk of this. They seem to exist.... I hate being that guy... but I also collect Izulas, so where are they?

We did a special run for them in blue

I think The Knife Connection offiers a Blue Izula

We did indeed have a very special run done that you all will really like. We have been waiting on an accessory item to go with it & just received word today that the items are packed & will be shipped to us this week. Hopefully they did everything correct!

This special IZULA features a theme that is very important. I will be making an announcement as soon as the accessory item arrives & I verify that everything is ok. Stay tuned!

I'm tuned....it's been a couple months..... I'm that guy.... Where's mah steel?

blue sounds cool. i wish they did one in purple to match a purple endura and my purple speedo. in the bush, only thing real men need are knives and something to protect their tender balls.

Damn I wish I didn't just hear that they made a blue one... I'm already searching for an orange one!

yeah really, now I am going to be looking for blue and orange. there goes another hundy

OH for crying out loud, I really didn't need to see this.
Between my kids, the wife, and myself, we have a total of seven Izzies. Two in black, and one of every other color I could find, green, orange, tan, pink and grey (all the kids have to have a favorite color). If I came upon a blue I would have to buy it out of sheer principal.

I haven't seen a blue other than someones custom done one. Duracote, or some such.

SJ

I've been wanting to bring this up but I didn't wanna be that guy either :) Been checkin the site every day for weeks!

Back