Recommendation? Blueprints/Drawings for the actions of OTF knives

Hi guys, I am new here and hoping this in the correct place.
I am a machinist and hobby knife maker, I am looking to find some high quality drawings or blueprints of the inner actions/workings of "Out the Front" blades.
If anyone could give me some guidance in finding libraries containing this information I would be grateful.
I have many years experience making blades, but never with moving parts. I would like to make everything.including springs, all screws etc etc. So, the more precise the drawings or blueprints the better.
I am not looking to make a direct copy from anybody, just to get an idea of sizing. I don't want to make knife after knife to get it right. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Peter

I have a machinist friend who is making them. He took a cheap OTF and took it apart. He programmed his CNC mill to make new and better parts. After about ten generations of improvements he understood them well and had a good OTF. Some of the Auto Knife books have drawings and such, but they won't tell you wat a disassembled knife will. You can also search for patents, which have detailed drawings.

Back