BM 42 saves the evening

I just dug about a 1/16" splinter out of my hand with the needle tip on the BM42. Anybody else have any psuedo medical/emergency uses for a bali?

I cut myself with my 42 and sucked the poison when I got bit by a cobra while studying in India.

Actually no, your story is much more believable.

The bite handle and the blade could be be used as a guillotine for small appendages.

If you stick it in the freezer, it can be used as a small ice pack.

You could always use it closed as a handle for a tourniquet.

Makes for a bulky finger splint. Four of them and you could do a rudimentry neck brace.

And you could use it to bite down on to endure the pain better.

:D

I once performed an emergency tracheotomy with a Balisong. Lost the patient though. At first I was sad, but then I realized the with the patient deceased he couldn't make good on the threats to sue me he was uttering before the incision. Always some cry baby that wants to sue the good samaritan. I saw the procedure done in a movie several years ago. I knew what I was doing!

I also used my Benchmade 42A to alleviate a cardiac emergency. I regularly have high blood pressure, but one night I got reckless when flipping the BM, and sunk it about an inch or so into my femoral artery. Once I lost a couple pints of blood, my pressure dropped quite a bit.:D

no none that I can think of in fact my 42 has cause a couple of medical emergencies. On the other hand it's a great way to chill out and relax (lowers blood pressure in a much safer way that Scissors').

It's too late to save the watches.................:rolleyes:

It sure is stinky in here,,,,,,,,,,,:p

I once put soot on the holes and told a friend to look through them, as they worked as binoculars.

You know, we really need a "deadpan" expression happy face.

Back